Location: Peathill, Aberdeenshire
Walter Gregor's is the first Scottish tonic water and is named after a 19th century minister who served the historic Pitsligo parish on the Aberdeenshire coast.
Made by Claire Rennie and the team at Summerhouse Drinks using botanicals grown in the walled garden that Walter Gregor tended so carefully, the range of tonics has expanded to include the original tonic water as well as 4 naturally flavoured tonics, each developed to pair with different spirits and cocktails.
Presented in a gift pack, the Walter Gregor's Tonic Selection Pack includes the full range of mixers
- Original Tonic Water - a light and crisp tonic water with a soft bubble. Pair with gin for a classic G&T
- Apple & Cinnamon Tonic Water - refreshing apple with cinnamon notes. Pair with gin, vodka & whisky
- Scottish Raspberry Tonic Water - a tangy tonic water made with Scottish Raspberries Pair with gin & vodka
- Spiced Tonic Water - warming flavours of cinnamon, cloves and orange. Pair with gin & whisky
- Mint & Cucumber Tonic Water - exceptionally light & refreshing. Pair with gin
All the tonics are made without artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. However, they are made with lots of love!
Not exactly what you're looking for? View the full range of tonics from Walter Gregors.