From Dunnet Bay in the very far north to North Ballachulish in the west, the Scottish Highlands Miniature Gin Gift Set contains a selection of stunning gins showcasing the Scottish Highlands.
A great gift for any gin lover or as a treat for yourself to sample a selection of amazing Scottish gins.
The set contains a miniature of each of the following gins:
- Drookit Piper Gin (40%) - A delightfully refreshing London Dry gin packed full of citrus notes including zesty pomelo, juicy orange and kaffir lime leaves. The name comes from the Scots word Drookit which means absolutely soaked or drenched, a fairly regular occurrence in the North West Highlands of Scotland where the gin is distilled!
- Kinrara Dry Gin (41.5%) - Distilled in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, Kinrara is fruity and floral on the nose with rosehips and rowanberries to lead into a smooth gin with a long subtle orange and juniper finish.
- Sutors Gin (45.4%) - A 100% Scottish Highland gin which is a celebration of the landscape surrounding the micro-distillery on a small peninsular in the Moray Firth. Botanicals which include juniper, sea buckthorn and bog myrtle
- Cairngorm Scottish Highland Gin (43%) - A premium Scottish dry gin which is made in batches of no more than 70 bottles in the stunning Cairngorm National Park. The key botanicals of Caledonian pine, elderflower, juniper berries and rare amber coloured cloudberry thrive in the unique alpine climate of the Cairngorm Plateau and the lush valley below.
- Rock Rose Original Gin (41.5%) - Made using botanicals to showcase the northern coastline of mainland Scotland including rhodiola rosea, rowan berries, sea buckthorn, blaeberries and verbena. It's flavourful and fresh, zesty yet berryful with a long smooth finish.
The Scottish Highlands Miniature Gin Gift Set also contains detailed information on the gins and distilleries including serving suggestions as well as a special discount voucher for the recipient.
Presented in sustainable, recyclable packaging and outer sleeve.