ABV: 43% | Location: Rothesay, Isle of Bute
Isle of Bute Gin Co.'s Miniature Gin Gift Set makes a great gift for any gin lover or as a tasting pack for yourself to sample the core range from the award-winning Isle of Bute Gin Co.
Launched in late 2018, Isle of Bute Gin Co. create small batch gins that have been inspired by the tiny island on the west coast of Scotland. The gins are distilled by Simon Tardivel, a multi-award winning brewer and alcohol expert who fell in love with the island while living there.
The set contains a miniature of each of the following gins:
- Island Gin (43%) - this Scottish gin has been inspired by the quaint Scottish island on the west coast. A perfect blend of traditional gin botanicals with fruity and herbaceous notes for a gin that lends itself to life on the Scottish isles.
- Oyster Gin (43%) - the world's first Oyster gin. Made using oysters from Loch Fyne, a sea loch that extends 65 miles inland from the Sound of Bute, for a delicate maritime essence. The combination of the oysters blended with a mix of citrus and other botanicals has created a savoury gin that cannot be matched.
- Heather Gin (43%) - wild heather foraged on the island is mixed with a number of botanicals including pink grapefruit for a gin with a fruity and citrus finish that showcases the floral beauty of the Isle of Bute.
- Gorse Gin (43%) - made using gorse blossom which is handpicked on the island. The gorse is mixed with a selection of other botanicals from around the globe to create a delicate floral gin which is perfect for a refreshing G&T.
- Oaked Gin (43%) - distilled with aged oak Scotch whisky barrels in the botanical basket to extract natural flavours of vanilla, sandalwood and pine. This is blended with a mix if traditional botanicals for a rich, creamy gin.
Comes in a branded gift box with tasting notes for each gin.
Not exactly what you're looking for? View the full range of Scottish Gin Gifts & Bundles.