The Glasgow & Clyde Valley Miniature Gin Set is the perfect way to taste some of the best gins from the area. Great as a gift for any gin lover or for you to sample a selection of stunning Scottish gins.
The set contains a miniature of each of the following gins:
- Glaswegin Original Gin (41.1%) - A contemporary, no-nonsense gin which celebrates the City of Glasgow and its people. Made using a total of 8 botanicals including locally grown Scottish milk thistle as well a traditional botanicals such as Italian juniper and pink peppercorns.
- Garden Shed Gin (45%) - Made using 13 botanicals including locally grown blackberries, dandelion root and lavender, the recipe for Garden Shed Gin was formulated in a garden in the west end of Glasgow. It's distinctively smooth with a long-lasting finish.
- Purist Gin (40%) - Exceptionally smooth with an amazing depth of flavour, Purist Gin delicately balances sweet cranberry and tart yuzu with Chinese cassia and Turkish cinnamon adding a little spice.
- McLean's Something Blue Gin (39.4%) - Starting life in the southside of Glasgow, McLean's Gin relocated to Strathaven in 2018 following the marriage of founders Colin & Jess. The gin was originally made for their wedding and is a unique tasting gin containing the couple's favourite botanicals - tonka beans and buchu leaves.
- Biggar Gin (43%) - Inspired by the town of Biggar at the foot of the Tinto Hills, Biggar Gin combines traditional and locally handpicked botanicals, including fresh orange peel, fresh lemon peel, rosehip, rowan berries, nettles and coriander for a sweet, citrus forward and deliciously smooth gin.
The Glasgow & The Clyde Valley Miniature Gin Gift Set contains detailed information on the gins and distilleries including serving suggestions as well as a special discount voucher for the recipient.
Presented in sustainable, recyclable packaging and outer sleeve.