Experience some of the finest gins from the east coast of Scotland with the Edinburgh, Fife & the Lothians Miniature Gin Gift Set.
A great gift for any gin lover or as a treat for yourself to sample a selection of amazing Scottish gins.
The set contains a miniature of each of the following gins:
- LinGin (43%) - A celebration of the town of Linlithgow, LinGin is a classic gin made using botanicals including meadowsweet which is foraged from the meadows, lochs and canal paths surrounding the town. The final recipe for this London Dry was chosen by a 100+ strong tasting panel of local residents.
- Pilgrim's Original Gin (40%) - Made using Scottish spring water and carefully selected botanicals to produce a unique, yet smooth tasting gin that will go cloudy at lower temperatures due to the high concentration of citrus botanicals. Distilled in the historic and picturesque town of St. Andrew's.
- Lind & Lime Gin (44%) - An award-winning gin that is a nod to one of Leith's historical maritime figures and the Port of Leith's ties as one of Scotland's most important trading ports. Deliciously complex, dry and refreshing made using seven perfectly balanced botanicals including fresh lime rind.
- Pickering's Gin (42%) - Distilled in a converted veterinarian hospital in the centre of Edinburgh, Pickering's Gin is based on an old Bombay recipe that was written on a scrap of paper dated 17 July 1947. Fresh, light and bold flavours of citrus and juniper give way to intense warming spice.
- Darnley's Gin (40%) - A crisp and flavoursome gin, there are hits of piney juniper with floral notes of elderflower on the nose. To taste, grapefruit and juniper are prominent initially before a mellow spice and a long, dry finish.
The Edinburgh, Fife & the Lothians Miniature Gin Gift Set also contains detailed information on the gins and distilleries including serving suggestions as well as a special discount voucher for the recipient.
Presented in sustainable, recyclable packaging and outer sleeve.